Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Russian pussy flexy girls



We now can only wait until next Monday, when Sir Percival Glyde to come ... Do not pour more wine you like? A good port wine! Good, strong, old wine. Although in my cellar is better.
We returned to the living room, where I spent my happiest night of my life and where he is now the last time. Since it got cold and the days become shorter, living room looked quite different. A glass door to the terrace was closed and hung with thick curtains. Instead, the soft light of dusk, where we used to sit, the bright light of the lamp is now blind eye. Everything was different, both inside and outside, everything changed. Miss and Mr. Gilmore Golkomb sat at a card table, Mrs. Vezi - in his usual chair. They could have a wish as this evening, the stronger I felt his stiffness. I saw Miss Fairlie was slow at the piano. Previously, I had come so naturally to her. Now, I was undecided and did not know who to ask and what to do. Miss Farley glanced at me, took notes and came up with a music stand with me.
- Do not play if you some of the melodies of Mozart, who loved you so? - Russian women shyly asked, opening the note, and with downcast eyes.
Before I could thank her, she hurried back to the piano. The chair beside him, which I used to sit, and now no one has been busy. She took a few chords, looked at me and looked at the notes.
- Do not sit you at your old place? - Asked russian women intermittently and quiet.
- Yes, I sit here at parting, - I replied.
She said nothing. With rapt attention she stared at the notes, which she knew by heart, which has played so many times in the past few days. I realized that she had heard my answer, I realized that she feels my presence next to her, when he saw red spots on her cheeks faded and her face paled.
- I'm sorry that you are leaving - almost whispered, russian women, all staring at the notes.
Her fingers flew over the keys with a strange feverish energy, which I had not noticed it in the game.
- I will remember those kind words, Miss Fairlie, after a long time after being held tomorrow.
Her face paled even more and she almost turned away from me. - Do not talk about tomorrow - she said quietly. - Let the music speak to us tonight the language more expressive than ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment